Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I need to stop having my e-mail up nonstop. It wastes so much time.

How not to waste time, yet still live in the pocket. Relaxed? Maybe relaxed is not the right word. But un-stressed.

I want to assemble an album of piano pieces--I'd like to go to a studio in January for a couple hours to record. Having something relatively concrete feels good, and helps me close the book on certain things, at least for now, so that other things can open up. The recording I have of the "The Heights" is good to go, and maybe the live recording of "Music for Spring." Other pieces: Sonata, Pace, Thursday. I wish I knew how a music studio works.

Today I didn't get to listen to much Portuguese, but that's okay. Just reduce the time between the last time I touched it and the next time. I also need to meditate.

I met some beautiful people, physically and otherwise, tonight.

It really does help to have electronic interfaces in the language you're learning. After a while, you just get used to it and the language gradually begins to feel like home.

What is your work? What is the work you need to get done? What is your work? It is good to know mine, it has taken a lot of fluttering about to be able to sit and face what is my work. Other people have helped me to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment