The SRS can be used to control what you are exposed to. The more you are exposed to something, the more you are able to imbibe it, to become it, and in this world where there are so many influences going in, the SRS can provide a sound method for controlling this input.
I can feel myself slipping a little bit, frustrated that I still don't have a blog, but when I start to feel like that, I just come back and keep writing. The only way the situation is going to improve is to keep hitting it. It's like a sculptor moping on his studio floor after doing a few ticks, miserable that he doesn't have a sculpture. Sitting is not going to do anything. Doing, failing, moving through the uncomfortable-ness. This will eventually bring me to what I want. The way will show itself, but I have to keep walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment